Why Mind Your Step?
According to The Free Dictionary website, the term mind your step means, basically, to be aware of what you do or where you step in most any situation, particularly situations where you really need to be careful about what you do. In this age where cyberthreats are omnipresent, it is very important that you mind your step while online, hence the name of this commentary section.
Another inspration for the title is that Mind Your Step are the famous words you hear at the end of the walkways when traveling through Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport. If you are employed at that airport, or are doing business with that airport, the same words also happen to be the name of their integrity program.
Art History Topics
Mind Your Step Series at PCLinuxOS Magazine
- Mind Your Step, A New Rant Series (September 2019)
- Mind Your Step, Part 2 (October 2019)
- Mind Your Step, Part 3 (November 2019)
- Holiday Gift Guide (December 2019)
- New Decade Edition (February 2020)
Yes, there is no article for January 2020. An explanation for this is at the beginning of the article in February 2020.
Commentary available on this website
- Importance of Creative Commons
- Online Dating
- Windbag Turbo Hairdryer (LaTeX Source)
- Great Things About Fruitcake (LaTeX Source)
Other Rants and Raves Published at PCLinuxOS Magazine
- Golden Age of Computing
- Watching Online Television with PCLinuxOS
- Adopt a Virtual Cat
- Find the Physical Location of any IP address
- Is PCLinuxOS Really Safe in Today's Cyberworld?
- My Holiday Gift Guide for 2017
- My Holiday Gift Guide for 2018
- As Another Year Ends, The Cyberthreats Continue
- I Am Not Amused! (Or How To Spot Phishing Attempts In 2019)